This is a job in Riverdale that we finished about six months ago. Me and one other guy finshed the clock tower in about two months. It's a strip mall with offices on the second floor. It's a really cool building. The clock tower has glass all around three sides of it. I enjoyed working on this one.

3 comments:
I really don't know how you do it...getting up that high with glass would be a total disaster for me...I am SO accident prone.
And way to go on the ramp. How did you even know where to start?
Yeah, what T said. I think it is so cute how you are proud of the work you do...as you should be. I love you!
Awsome job! I love seeing projets you have worked on, then when ever I see them I can be like "Hey, my son did that!"
Love ya.
Post a Comment