Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Page Brake Warehouse


This is a pic of a job we just finished in Salt Lake City. Its right of California Ave and Bangerter highway. It was a pain in the butt job. This is only the main entrance. We put in windows all around the whole thing. Finally finished today! Yay!

6 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

Heath,
You work so hard. I am so excited that you started this...you wont regret it, promise. It will make you think about taking more pictures and is fun. Shannon and Elizabeth Mann have a blog too.

Trisha said...

Yeah to HeathMan! I am so excited to see what you have been doing. I am totally jealous about going to Lagoon so much this summer. I've really wanted to go, but without the season pass...well, it makes it a little harder!

Love you!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Heath! Yeah I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I feel like it has helped keep all of us more connected even when we are apart!

I cannot believe how much work must have went into putting in all of those windows. Are you dreading the winter months? Don't you still work out there?

I am going to link you on my blog if that is okay!

LOVE you!

Debbie said...

Yeah!!!! The circle is complete!!!
I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks...surprised?
The bottom line is I am so excited for this blog!
You and Krystal look great! Lagoon looks like a blast. It has been so long since I've been there I'm not sure how much I could take of the rides anymore...hopefully I can still do the roller coasters they are the best! Do you like the rides better now? As I recall you weren't such a big fan, however you look like you are having fun.
You work so hard! I am so proud of you!

Roxanne said...

Wow, I didn't have my computer set up for a week because we just moved and look what I get to come back to. This is awesome! I am so glad you joined us in the blogging world. I also want to link you on my blog if thats okay. It has been a long time...crazy. I am going to be loving keeping updated on your life. Keep posting!

Krystal Ann said...

Sweetie,

You work so hard &.& you're such an amazing man =]]. I dont know how i got so lucky!!!

I'm so proud of you for the work you do! Everytime I drive by one of the jobs you've done I think of your handsome face &.& how hard you work.

You're a sensational, incredible man &.& I couldnt design someone better myself!

I love you baby.

xoxox.
Krystal.