This is my really good friends house. I built this mini ramp for him. He was so excited. It took me two full days to build. His brother bought all the material and i built it. It was really fun because i had never built one before, but it turned out way cool! He lived right next door to me when i lived on Thirteenth.Sunday, October 26, 2008
Brent's Mini Ramp!
This is my really good friends house. I built this mini ramp for him. He was so excited. It took me two full days to build. His brother bought all the material and i built it. It was really fun because i had never built one before, but it turned out way cool! He lived right next door to me when i lived on Thirteenth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweeeeet! You posted! I can't believe you build this on a whim, never having done it before. Way impressive!
I remember you telling me about this. I love seeing it...You are soooo good!
Yeah I just realized that you had updated. We have been traveling back from Charlotte after packing up our stuff there!
I am impressed with your carpetentry skills. That is awesome! You gotta watch out for those thumbs OUCH!
Post a Comment