Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camping 2008


Lol she is so cute!!!! This is Krystal on our camping trip we took on August 29th this year. Just me and her went up to monte cristo and found a really cool campsite. We had the best time. She was being a little cousin IT in this pic. lol

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Her hair is so much darker than I remember. She does make a beautiful cousin it!

Crystal Deamer said...

Heath, I am so glad you are blogging! I love seeing what you are up to. And I have to agree with Trisha...she is a beautiful cousin it!

Heather Aleece said...

I love that you are posting on here often!!! The girls and I will be stalking you as we are on usually everyday!Love ya.

She is Cute

Debbie said...

Krystal, My dad has pictures of me doing the same thing years ago. He He

Okay, so I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to texting... what does "lol" mean?

When is the next weekend you and Krystal have free? When can you come for dinner?

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love a girl with a fun sense of humor. Hope to have you both over soon when we get settled!