This was christmas morning at Dads house. I am opening the best present ever from my love Krystal! I am so happy to have my own golf clubs. I was so excited and i can't wait to play!!! So if any of you want to play this spring, I'm down!
Love the video! I have golfed once before...however the ladys and I got tired of not being able to hit the ball very far so we picked up the ball and threw it most of the time...that could of had something to do with the wine coolers we had consumed. You will have to teach me, Annette loves to go.
3 comments:
Love the video! I have golfed once before...however the ladys and I got tired of not being able to hit the ball very far so we picked up the ball and threw it most of the time...that could of had something to do with the wine coolers we had consumed.
You will have to teach me, Annette loves to go.
This was so fun to see because it shows your initial excitement! I love that you were just as excited to tell us about them the week after!
I'm SO sorry you got sick!
It was so fun to see your surprise and excitement. Your woman must love you!
Post a Comment