Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jay Hawk- Next Step 3

East side.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

The wind was bad here too this week! I feel for you being out there all day in the freezing cold!

Roxanne said...

Hey Heath, It was so fun spending time with you the other night. Thanks for going with our crazy troop. Phoenix sure couldn't get enough of you. Hope you come back up...let me know and we will make plans. Looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Debbie said...

That building looks huge!
It seems like it's a rare day when it's not windy in Twin Falls to me...sorry you got to experience it full on all day.

Can't wait to see you this Thursday, call me and let me know what your plans are.

Heather Aleece said...

Uummm southern idaho's wind...gotta love it...NOT really!

Crystal Deamer said...

The building looks great. Too bad you have to work with a lazy person. It is really obnoxious to work with people who don't have any work ethic. I hope I get to see you at Thanksgiving.